Is that possible power-on manually and …

• I have 2 questions :

1- Is that possible check replicate machine in DR site ? for example I use jboss on my OS (redhat7) now is that possible write a bash script and assign it to replicate machine on DR site that it automaticaly every night run replicate machine in isolated ENV and check my application on it or other things according to my script and then power of it ?

2- Is that possible without any change in replication job or without any change on protection site RUN and power on the replica machine on DR site via vsphere client and get a console and do other things and another power it off and another replication job continue replication ?

Why no one answer to this question ?

It’s a little hard to follow your question, but it sounds like you want to write a script that will perform a failover test on a VPG, then test an application within the replica VM, then power it off and stop the failover test.  If that’s what you’re after, the Zerto API can be used to initiate and stop a failover test.  If you are able to script the application testing than you can do that too, but it depends on what you want to do to test the application and if supports that in scripts/API.

You must be logged in to create new topics. Click here to login